How to Transfer to a UC (2nd Edition) Rolls Out
The Second Edition of How to Transfer to a UC from a California Community College: The Unofficial Guide just released on both Amazon and iTunes.
How to Transfer to a UC from a CA Community College is the #1 best-selling book on transferring to a UC and covers the following topics:
- Gateway community colleges
- How to match courses from any college with UC courses
- Double majors and alternate majors
- Transfer Guaranteed Admission (TAG)
- Priority admission to UCLA (TAP)
- Berkeley program for under-represented students
- English/math requirements
- Undoing (very) bad grades
- Applying AP/IB exam credit
- Haas School of Business
- One-year transfers
- UC-UC transfers
- Military transfers
- Out-of-state and international transfers
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Waitlists and appeals
- …And more
Whether you’re a CA community college student, an out-of-state student, or attend another UC, the full process is laid out with easy to follow instructions, as well as an extensive Q & A section.
–> For those of you with the 1st edition, you can view the book updates here.
This Post Has 0 Comments