Notice to all transfer applicants hoping to snag a Regents Scholarship: UC Davis is the only UC where you must apply in order to be considered for a Regents. All the other UCs that offer a Regents Scholarship to transfer students, do so behind the scenes, without your having to do anything extra.
So if you have a strong GPA and want to be considered for a Davis Regents, here’s the low-down:
- Honorarium: $7,500 per year for two years, distributed quarterly
(If you qualify for financial aid you may receive more.)
- Type: Based solely on merit
- Notification: When you receive offer of admission
In order to qualify for a Davis Regents, transfer students must:
- have a GPA of 3.80 or higher when applying
- submit an online letter of recommendation to the Undergraduate Scholarship Office between October 1, 2016–January 4, 2017.
Once admitted to Davis, in order to continue to qualify for Regents, you must:
- maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.25
- complete at least 39 units each year
- be enrolled full-time as an undergraduate student.